A photo blog of all the things that are beautiful in my life.

Tuesday, January 10, 2012

It's been a looooong December....

and there's reason to believe, maybe this year will be better than the last....You'll make me one happy cookie if you can name that tune!

This is the view from my kitchen window this morning.  The sun shining brightly and the clear pale blue sky make me forget it's only 31 degrees outside and give me hope for a good day.  I have one of the twins home sick today so I'm going to need all the good omens I can get!  How many days til spring?

2 comments:

  1. Long December by Counting Crows. Why have I just now learned of this blog?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay, you got the song and I know you didn't have to Google it! I have no idea why you haven't seen it before. I post about my new stuff every single day on Facebook, G+, and Twitter. Sometimes more than once.

    ReplyDelete