A photo blog of all the things that are beautiful in my life.

Sunday, January 8, 2012

Spicy Suicide

My husband LOVES hot sauce, specifically Frank's Red Hot.  We always have at least one bottle in the fridge.  Usually more because we need to have it in different varieties like extra hot and occasionally garlic.  I have a long history of breaking bottles of Frank's Red Hot.  Usually it's just the lid, so if you look into our fridge, don't be surprised if you see a bottle sealed with plastic wrap.  Sometimes I break the whole bottle. They just leap out of the refrigerator.  I think they enjoy attacking my feet.  I must have passed this anti hot sauce gene onto my daughter because this is her masterpiece.  She flung the refrigerator door open with such force that the hot sauce jumped off of the door to its gory splattered death on my kitchen floor.  Sorry honey.

No comments:

Post a Comment